Custom Outfits!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Outfits!!!

Post  MoonlightFairy on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:04 am

Okay, so for this past month I've had some time, so I tried making custom outfits for the avatars AND IT WAS A SUCCESS! It does take quite a while to do them since I have to cut out the pieces of the outfits from the show and refit them to the avatar. These pictures come from my winx roleplay forum and because they took so long to create I felt like it should be tricky to aquire the outfits. On my forum, here are some of the ways you can aquire custom made outfits:

Way 1) Join Deviantart and follow my deviantart account - InWinxIBelieve
There you will see avatar packs where all of the custom made clothes are, you will have to pay 100 coins = 1 dollar for each pack. 
Then link your Deviantart account to your forum account and pm me saying you've purchased the pack.

Way 2) Join the MagicalWinxClub Staff! 
Each staff member gets around 60 Diamonds at the end of the month depending on how much they have contributed to the forum.

Way 3) Complete missions in the roleplay!
An upcoming mission board will be in the roleplay section. Check each reward for each mission and see if one of the rewards is Diamonds. Diamonds will be updated through your oc's profile.

Maybe there could be something similar to this winx site? Here's what I was thinking:

Way 1) Join Deviantart and followmy deviantart account - InWinxIBelieve, then purchase the avatar packs each for 100 coins = 1 Dollar
Way 2) Join the WinxClub staff (So kind of like our magazine staff ^-^)
Way 3) Contests & Giveaways!

I know it kind of seems complicated but it's actually a very simple system, and it's worth buying them because the outfits are like super cute and they fit your avatar very nicely!

Here are some of the pack pictures from my forum! http://magicalwinxclub.findforum.net/t312-the-diamond-shop#2534

Winx Club: Car Collection - Black Hat
15 Diamonds

Winx Club: Glitter Glam Collection - Pink Fluffy Skirt
60 Diamonds

Winx Club: Season 2 Pyjamas Bloom Full Outfit
120 Diamonds

Winx Club: Zenith Collection - Flora Full Outfit
200 Diamonds

Winx Club: Retro Alfea Collection - Flora Full Outfit
200 Diamonds

Winx Club: Retro Alfea Collection - Bloom Full Outfit
200 Diamonds

MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom Outfits!!!

Post  harpa on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:07 pm

I love the outfits! Like a Star @ heaven

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
harpa
Admin

http://winxclubmagazine.forumeiros.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey. We are opening Web Avatar soon, do you think we could use those clothes mde by you on it? Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonlightFairy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Sure! I'd love to contribute!  Very Happy
Update: OMGGGGG!!! I WAS FIDDLING AROUND AND AN IDEA TO MAKE HAIR CAME ACROSS MY MIND AND WALLA! MY FIRST EVER CUSTOM HAIR! P.S. I also made a ballet outfit

MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:13 pm

I love it! Thank you so much! Very Happy

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Can you try to send me by PM on the official website the items you did without the web avatar doll please? Smile
You'll announced as the person who creates the new clothes ^^

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 pm

cheers I love you

harpa
Admin

http://winxclubmagazine.forumeiros.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post  HannaRosetti on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:13 pm

My deviant account is ColorfullWinx I could do the illustrations in the official winx style for our section :3 no need to use the avatars
HannaRosetti

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 pm

HannaRosetti wrote: My deviant account is ColorfullWinx I could do the illustrations in the official winx style for our section :3 no need to use the avatars

We could use both, no problem. After all, MiniWinx / Web Avatar will be our fairies, our avatars, we should for sure use them once in a while Smile Very Happy

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  liitleblackdress on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:49 pm

The outfits are all wonderful!
liitleblackdress

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top