Post  StellaStars on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:19 am

juleic1123 wrote:Shocked ...
What is it ?? You don't like it ??
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  MoonlightFairy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:35 pm

UPDATE:
♡ Currently working on all the outfits, hopefully they will all be up by tomorrow
♡ I made these lipsticks for my Winx Club Forum Roleplay (We have a avatar system) but I thought we could also use them in the magazine to talk about lip colors suitable for summer.
Here are just a few:

MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:28 am

Amazing, I love them. Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:34 pm

I love both your posts! Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
harpa
Admin

http://winxclubmagazine.forumeiros.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Stella, that is not the point. We are here to give tips and ideas of fashion to the community. We'll use the avatar web to show our ideas. You are just doing random photos and styles without even knowing what type we chosed. If you want to help please start looking for helpful advices.
And for God's sake stop ignoring harpa & MoonlightFairy. We're one team composed by 3 people, not 1.

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:59 pm

I made these two styles. I don't have much clothes on my MiniWinx, so that's the best I got. I'm sorry. Sad
Also, I don't know very well how to change colors or which programs to use so, if some of you girls could do that for me, I would appreciate it. ^^

harpa
Admin

http://winxclubmagazine.forumeiros.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Stella, that is not the point. We are here to give tips and ideas of fashion to the community. We'll use the avatar web to show our ideas. You are just doing random photos and styles without even knowing what type we chosed. If you want to help please start looking for helpful advices.
And for God's sake stop ignoring harpa & MoonlightFairy. We're one team composed by 3 people, not 1.
Ok , I know !! Sorry !! I'M am new in this things !! Neutral Neutral
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:12 pm

MoonlightFairy wrote:UPDATE:
♡ Currently working on all the outfits, hopefully they will all be up by tomorrow
♡ I made these lipsticks for my Winx Club Forum Roleplay (We have a avatar system) but I thought we could also use them in the magazine to talk about lip colors suitable for summer.
Here are just a few:

They are awesome !! I love you I love you
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:15 pm

harpa wrote:I made these two styles. I don't have much clothes on my MiniWinx, so that's the best I got. I'm sorry. Sad
Also, I don't know very well how to change colors or which programs to use so, if some of you girls could do that for me, I would appreciate it. ^^

Love them ,but i think the are just to alike each other , maybe to the other you can use something different , but they are still awesome !!
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Stella, that is not the point. We are here to give tips and ideas of fashion to the community. We'll use the avatar web to show our ideas. You are just doing random photos and styles without even knowing what type we chosed. If you want to help please start looking for helpful advices.
But why i cannot use the Web Avatar ?? That's gonna come soon ??
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top